Disable Right Click

Monday, February 27, 2012

Exotic Nadira

On a Wed evening I had a casual shoot with Nadira. As a photographer, it's rare to have an opportunity to shoot someone whose ethnicity traces back to India, traditionally a conservative culture. She had found me through one of my exhibitions at an SF event.



She planned on bringing a dildo, but I was pleasantly surprised to see something as large and ornate as hers.



I didn't know what to expect before we shot because she's not really in the scene as my others models are, but I found her to be really fun and down to earth. She was a  really fun to talk to, and I loved her exotic features.



We shot at a couple different locations at the SF location and got a lot of great shots. We have another shoot coming up, and I'm excitedly looking forward to that one too.






No comments:

Post a Comment