Disable Right Click

Monday, February 20, 2012

The Column with Destiny

The week ended better than it started and the column still hadn't been christened with a really naughty concept. My shoot with Destiny was on Saturday, something I was especially looking forward to because it was our first shoot. Shooting a model the first time is both anxious and exciting. Anxious because I never know how it will turn out, but exciting to shoot someone new.


Pianola was there to assist, and I was ready to try yet another column shoot, albeit more risque than before. Step one was for Pianola to rig Destiny to the column, and I took some shots that were more conservative that would be good for vanilla modeling sites.




Now it was time to get kinky. Destiny said she was ready and Pianola generously agreed to loan her hands. It wasn't easy to maintain her balance, but Pianola managed to keep her fingers going in Destiny's pussy and Destiny's writhing gave just the needed look.





The rope left some great marks, and Destiny wanted to snap a few quick pics. I saw no better opportunity to sneak a second look and happily volunteered. I politely suggested that while she was posing there, perhaps she could also finger herself? Destiny had no problems obliging and a second set of great pics emerged.



So my Saturday resulted in a great set of pics from a pair of really cool models.


No comments:

Post a Comment