Happy New Year and apologies for the long absence. My previous year was best described by Dickens:
IT WAS the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way- in short, the period was so far like the present period.
True to the very last word, and still dealing with the present. Hopefully with the support of a few special people, you'll continue to see more posts. If not, I'm working on it. That's life after all. Anyway a new post to bring in a new year...
In my recent trip to London, I met the lovely Adreena and her beau Tom. I could not have asked for a nicer couple. But they had a randy side of course. In no time at all, they were...
On the stairs,
In the bed,
In the shower,
If you read the captions, apologies to Lord Byron. He didn't take pictures though, so we're even. Hope you enjoyed, and see you next time!
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
I'm excited to say that I'll be one of the featured photographers in an upcoming hardcover art book. I'm looking for models in the San Francisco area who can spend one to three days/evenings in late January or early February to be featured in the book.
I'll have my own chapter with 12-15 images, so this is a great opportunity to be published and receive copies of the art book featuring you! The publisher should be printing it in early 2013.
Here's what I'm looking for:
- Female models, roughly 19 to 29 yo. No experience required.
- Good figures and nice faces (slim, fit, or glam)
- Open to full nudity. Being open minded is always a plus.
- Like rope obviously, but no experience necessary
- Must love being part of art, good personality - fun people only please.
As for the shoot itself:
- You'll receive one or more copies of the book. The number depends on the level of participation.
- You'll receive web res pics for personal use.
- Location is Redwood City or San Francisco, probably RC
- Shooting will take place over 1-4 days (depending on your involvement) between Jan 18 and Feb 7
IM me on Twitter, FL, or email me at shibari @ rue99.com if you're interested. Thanks!