Disable Right Click

Monday, February 13, 2012

Bottoming on Top

Although I was supposed to be exhibiting at the On the Edge 2 exhibition Saturday, I couldn't miss an opportunity for a model shoot for the early afternoon. Pianola and another model confirmed, but the other model bailed at the last moment. When life makes you lemons, yada yada so we went on with the shoot.

She asked if the location had a mount point and as I started to say no, I realized the answer was really an emphatic yes. I rigged the mount points on the huge columns, she rigged herself, and before you know it she was hanging way up there.


For extra special expressions from Pianola - and I'm all about the extra special expressions - I attached the Magic Wand, added a little wind, and continued shooting.




Someone bought one of my prints at the exhibition and took it so there was a gap in my display. So that evening, I printed one of the shots from that morning and displayed it at the exhibition. So despite missing a model, we still had double the fun and a very fun shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment