Disable Right Click

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Nature Bondage Pinup

I had shot with Zoey once before, and was looking forward to a fun shoot bdsm-nature concept where I had a chance to get all my favorite things in - photography, rope, and the wand. She wanted to incorporate nature into the shoot, and had a lot of ideas for doing so.

Vines on the model was a very old concept for me, something I shot for many years a long time ago. It seemed appropriate for a first solo shoot with a nature theme. After putting on the rope and adding the vine, we started the test shots. When that looked good, I attached the wand and after adjusting it to hit just the right spot, we started shooting in earnest.



At first the  results were an obvious allegory to the state of our environment today, with global warming and pollution. But after some more tweaks on the images, it looked more like bondage nature pinup so I went with that look. It seems very cool and her expressions were great.

She said she'd never been suspended before, and I used a suspension harness as part of the rope work. To break in her suspension virginity, I added a couple of supports around the thigh and we did a quick suspension just for the kicks. It only happened if there are pics so here's one of that.



It was a different and exciting look from most my work, and I hope to shoot with Zoey many more times in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment