Disable Right Click

Monday, February 6, 2012

A Yin for a Yang

On Sunday I was set to shoot a tall, exotic model with a shoot planned for months. A quick text 40 minutes before to check on her schedule... and nada. Uh oh. Text again. Nothing. Oh great, my first no show in a long time, wasted gas, and wasted time. But there was the day before...

On Saturday I had a shoot with Pianola. She's a cute Asian and nearly a musical prodigy of sorts. She's also smart and kinky. The items she brought included an Erhu (Chinese musical instrument), canes, a pony tail butt plug, rope, mask, and clothespins. Between the canes and the plug, I knew she was going to be interesting.

I had just received 300' of new untreated hemp rope so we had two concepts. The poses with the Erhu were good, but I wanted more emotion. We got the Hitachi magic wand, placed it under her, and turned it on. Vibrating against the wood chair, the wand made a loud buzzsaw sound and she couldn't stop giggling. Definitely not the emotion I was after.

Pianola put a cloth under the wand. That did the trick and the wand made a happy humming sound and in just about no time, Pianola was throbbing too and started to moan, then scream. I couldn't have guessed that playing with an erhu could be so passionate.



Then we turned to rope. She wanted to self rig a mermaid outfit, and since Pianola's a bit of a perfectionist, she has a knack for intricate work. Even so, it took hours to put together. 300' is s lot of rope so I kept busy by reading the Wheel of Time fantasy on Kindle and watching the cute naked Asian girl talking to herself on how to tie the outfit.



After a few small touches like a rope necklace, we took the shots. Given the time spent on rope, I wanted to combine it with a nice background. With lots of photos to work on and a very fun model who even gave me a hands on tutorial on using the cane, my weekend turned out great despite the cancellation.

No comments:

Post a Comment