Disable Right Click

Monday, March 5, 2012

Sweet and Dirty

While planning the shoot, Tatiana asked some standard questions but an unusual one was if she could bring a rigger (in addition to her SO) when I mentioned a rope concept. I'm all for bringing support, but someone standing over my shoulder to oversee my work couldn't be good for creativity, so I nixed that.



Any anxiety I had vanished when I met Tatiana in person. She turned out to be a sweetheart and her BF was just as easy going. She was happy to try all the ideas we threw together and both of them were as cooperative and patient as I could have wished. We got some great pics, and the shoot went quickly. She even put up with the wind without batting an eye.



The images turned out pretty and dirty, not to mention pretty dirty, which is just the way I like 'em. I'm looking forward to our next shoot, something I can say without reservation.


No comments:

Post a Comment