Disable Right Click

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Super Saturday with Ass Whore: Part 2/2

I had already finished a shoot earlier in the day, so this upcoming one with M and her husband was the gravy and a quick affair. It was already 7, so a few shots with the couple and I'd have more than my share for the week.


They had arrived first, and I hadn't eaten anything but a can of beans earlier in the day, so I was driving in with my $2.99 fish combo from Jack in the Box. I apologized about the broken glass from a dropped dildo earlier in the day, and needing to eat. They insisted on sweeping the floor to give me time to eat and although a little embarrassed, I was too hungry to refuse. But, that set the tone for one of the friendliest couples I've ever worked with.




This was the second time shooting Ass Whore and she lived up to her name. She loves anal. She loves vaginal. Oral. Suspension. Impact play. Moving around. Rough sex. Contorting. Double penetration. Triple penetration. Deep throating. I asked her to go down a bit more, and his thick cock instantly vanished instantly as her lips smashed against his base trying to squeeze in more.

I told them the Android showed 1 am. After hours upon hours of contorted sucking, fucking, and acrobatics, they asked, "Any more?" Oh god, they're insatiable.



I love it.

And when I got back... a record 50 GBs of pics from that one shoot.






No comments:

Post a Comment