Disable Right Click

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Nadira and Leaves

Out of the photos from our prior shoot, Nadira liked ones of her sensually on the be. The ones with twine and being bound didn't resonate as much. So this time we were planning to do rope, but I wanted to capture a more sensual look while still having an edge. .




After a warmup look against a grey paper backdrop which wasn't really working that well because I didn't really have the right color, I tied her into a chair and added some vines. I hate the look of fake vines because the leaves don't look real. Real leaves are 3 dimensional with texture and ridges that create beautiful glints and shadows with a waxy shine. Fake leaves are printed, so they don't look like any of that. On the other other hand, I didn't have several hours to scrounge around so the artificial variety would have to do.




We started with some posed shots, but then she squirmed for more interesting looks. I cleverly thought a magic wand would add some tension. I tied the wand to her c-spot, and bingo, she looked.... relaxed? content? satisfied? Definitely not tension though, but the pics still turned out great and I had a really fun time capturing her exotic look.



No comments:

Post a Comment