Disable Right Click

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bananas - Part 1

I saw a comment from a non-model on FL, Wunderpanties, and noticed she was in Campbell. That's close to me and there's some affinity from proximity, so I asked if she'd like to shoot. My usual questions are what the model limits and comfort levels with explicit work (e.g. things like fingering or  toys) and what concepts they like. She kept saying yes and in fact, the wilder the concept the more enthusiastic she became.

I didn't have any openings for the month, so we agreed to stay in touch. Then she sent some messages asking about bolder concepts, and loved them including one that probably can't be posted anywhere. I don't even know if I could get a print made, so that says a lot.

Models who love the dirtiest and most twisted concepts go way up on my priority list (just as models who are only looking for nudes go way down) so I just had to shoot with her *now*. That's how I found myself in the studio shooting with her on the day I was supposed to be kicking back and relaxing.

We tried a banana concept first, and also ropes with my wand. She was every bit as easy to work with as I could imagine. I got some nice rope shots, and also met a really cool person who I'll be shooting more of in the future.



As for the bananas... I'm going to have to work on those. Let's just say that food photography is a specialty of its own and and practice makes perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment