Disable Right Click

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Weekend: Ch 3 - Mommie Dearest

There was a hint of light outside as dawn approached. I was still on the computer, finishing the flyers and  web site for the art exhibition and model performance at the erotic ball tonight.

The events were exercises in last minute scrambling. A couple days before Carl asked if I'd like to show a few prints at the Masquerotica Ball on Saturday. I just had to hang the prints in the morning, and I could continue with my shoot with Casey for the weekend. 

Then I had a brilliant idea. What if we did a model shoot performance at the ball while Casey was posing with the attendees? I contacted the organizer who loved the concept and gave me space for the modeling shoot. The last 48 hours had been a mad rush to find lighting, projectors, props, and coordinating activities for the model shoot, between other shoots with Casey and preparing prints.

My brilliant idea didn't seem so brilliant now, but I finally finished and stumbled to bed. As my thoughts blurred I remembered what Casey had said about dealing with a crowd where someone would end up trying to grope a sexy, near-naked, provocatively posed girl...

After a few hours sleep, I drove into the city to hang the prints at the Concourse, and went down Van Ness to the condo where Casey was staying. Katharine wasn't there yet, but Casey was walking around topless getting ready for the shoot. 

Both models were in the lifestyle and I love capturing people's personal kinks. This concept was different though. The idea starting innocently enough when Katharine and I were messaging each other about concepts. 


Me: A vintage look perhaps?
Katharine: I have everything from schoolgirl to fem dom.
Me: You could be a housewife in curlers
Katharine: Naughty housewife and baby girl?
Me: Casey also likes... 



Now we were well into the shoot, and Casey groaned slightly as Katharine inserted the plug. She couldn't see Casey's reaction from her position, but the wince didn't look like pain. I asked Katharine to push and pull while I caught Casey's reactions. Katharine silently mouthed "Really?!" as Casey demurely nodded in the affirmative, her face still turned away. 




The shoot had a happy ending, but it was already past 5 and I had to turn my attention to the ball. I left Casey to get ready, and drove out to pick up flyers and meet Yancy to set up at the venue. I couldn't wait to see what would happen that night. Between lack of sleep and not having eaten yet, I was running on empty, fueled only by the  growing excitement over how this weekend was turning out.   

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Where I can find the whole photoshoot??? It´s very hot!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete