Disable Right Click

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Shoots in August 2011

It's been awhile since I posted anything, so I have some catching up to do. Here's some shots from August, a month where I thought I had found a muse, but just as quickly found I hadn't. Ah, c'est la vie - everything in stride and perspective.

That doesn't mean it was a bad month though. Not at all. Here's some pics from that month with interesting stories.

I often shoot from 20' back so I don't always know what the model is doing until I upload the pics and preview them on a monitor. I loved Andrea's little touch - the little things that earn her angel wings.






Then there's this progression I did with Arabelle and James Darling. Ooo la la. Such a great combination and my first shoot with a TG F2M. Yay!




Another look at our dashing couple.



Beautiful Trash is a sub who's into humiliation. Not a particular fetish of mine, but I like to keep an open mind. She's the real deal so no, that's not Gatorade. (Pic deleted at request of the model)

That's it for now. More coming and I promise there won't be a 4 month wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment