Disable Right Click

Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Weekend: Chap 4 - Masquerotica

It was past nine when I came to pick up Casey. The Masquerotica ball had already started, but we hadn't planned to begin the model-shoot performance until ten. She was finishing up her makeup when I realized she still needed a costume.

San Francisco is liberal about nudity, but doesn't let venues mix it with alcohol. Alcohol pays the bills,  so privates need to be covered at most events. I took some duct tape and cut two circles that matched her areolas and a thin strip for her crotch. After taping them on, she still looked nude but technically wasn't.

Between her new costume, a bite to eat and finding parking, we arrived an hour late. Yancy was waiting with Jessica, a model he brought to shoot with Casey. The two girls hit it off and as we shot, each image was projected high on a wall 10' wide and a crowd quickly gathered.

















Casey and Jessica encouraged people to join in. There were a lot of inappropriate poses, laughing, and some loose hands. Casey later said the duct tape was the only thing that stopped some fingers from wandering inside. She didn't make it clear whether that was a good or bad thing.



At 2 am, the crowds dwindled so we stopped shooting and walked around the massive concourse. She was good company, but I didn't want to hold her back so I encouraged her to dance. She chose a guy and I started taking pictures.

Her partner was ecstatic as his gyrations ground her body against him over and over. After awhile, I tapped Casey on the shoulder and she untangled. He asked if she could talk privately, but she turned her eyes toward me, so he begged me for the chance. There was more to explore, though, so we moved on and left a new fan behind.


We passed some cages where go-go dancers were winding down to an empty audience. The operators let Casey in a cage. It was like watching someone have sex with the music,  and people began to gather as I started shooting again.


After dropping Casey off at the condo, I had a long drive back and time to reflect. Casey was always the center of attention, but she made people feel like they were the center of hers. I was looking forward to the last day with my weekend muse.



No comments:

Post a Comment