Disable Right Click

Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Weekend: Ch 6 - The Magic

I didn't know what to say as we drove back in near silence. Casey was usually quiet so it was hard to say if  it was my imagination. Finally, I hesitantly asked, "Are you still up for more?"

"Well, I'm tempted to say yes..." she responded and I pounced with some ideas. She pondered the choices and said she was inclined to try the wand. I gave myself a mental high-five.


For those who don't know, the wand is the plainest, most utilitarian looking massager imaginable. It's banal design masks its true purpose: to make millions of women literally tremble with ecstasy. I had always wanted to include one of these iconic devices in a shoot because it was a challenge to make a nice looking shot with it and capturing the expressions would be priceless.


Back at the condo I tied Casey in twine and put the wand in place. I pressed the switch which was immediately followed by a low pitched hum. Casey began to make sounds almost as quickly. After some adjustments I started shooting.


Unlike the studio shoot, the magic came easily. This was the perfect shoot to end a magical weekend...  or so I thought.

1 comment:

  1. 2nd shot in this & the facial expression in it are what I know of her, loving it! Go CASEY!

    ReplyDelete