Disable Right Click

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hanging out with Kathryn and SirenWolf

Kathryn asked if I was free for a shoot on the weekend. I couldn't pass up the opportunity despite a busy week. Hanging with her is more like bud than model, except the bud happens to have big boobs and is happy to have a camera pointing a few inches away from her naked crotch.

On the other hand, she's not the usual model either. She's happy to let her friend T fist her all day long even though she's a lesbian. But he's not the typical guy either. Lovely models are always asking him to stuff all sorts of things into them. To top it off, he's also a great photographer and shoots (and does!) crazy stuff that I wouldn't even dream about. Maybe if I get some ink. Yeah, that must be it. Anyway, I digress...

Back to the shoot, I suggest two glass dildoes at once. Kathryn said she'd never done it before, but when she stuck them in, she said, "This is amazingly orgasmic! I feel likc cumming now!"* We take some shots, and Kathryn keeps going on and on about how incredible it feels with two glass dildos inside **  "I've got to do this with three and four"*** she exclaimed!  


After awhile, Siren arrived to turn it into a girl-girl shot. I got them in some poses and as Kathryn was licking on Siren's fingers, Siren kept saying, "This is torture". My eyebrow rose and Kathryn explained, "You can't see what I'm doing to her finger inside my mouth".


Hmmm, ok. After a few more comments from Siren about being tortured, I took pity and let them have some girl sex to get it out of the way. Just like that, mouths were locked to pussies as I scurried around to find the best angles.  


You maybe wondering how I can be so magnanimous. It's all part of being willing to suffer for the shot. Seriously though, it was a fine way to take some pics, meet with a couple of hotties, and hang out on a Saturday afternoon. 

--------

* Kathryn's words might have been closer to, "These bumps on the dildo are really rough." But that's really girl-talk for orgasmic. 

** Kathryn's words might have been more like "This is kind of uncomfortable but I'll do it for the shot", but that's girl-speak for pleasurable. 

*** Kathryn's words might have closer to, "I wouldn't want to do that again", but that's girl-talk for wanting more someday.  







No comments:

Post a Comment