Disable Right Click

Monday, April 16, 2012

Anal hook sans the anal

Andrea Rosu and I have been trying to schedule for awhile. She brought up the idea of using an anal hook while standing up but I was skeptical. With a thin curved rod attached to a big ball at the end, you don't see anything but the small rod when it's inserted, especially when also trying to get a good face shoot. Still, it's new for me, so I thought it would be interesting to try.

Separately, she also brought along  a dragon fruit for a second look. I brought some purple yams as well.

To prepare, Andrea suggests stacking concrete blocks to lean against. I put one down and she leans over it to show how it could look after all of them are in place. I see her ass in the air with her crotch exposed, and it's obvious that one block is all we need.


The catch is the hook is hidden if it goes in the ass, so we put it in her pussy. Perfect. We can get a great shot of the hook, a great pose, and that's the shot. I didn't see the point in putting it in her ass because it would have been hidden.



For the second look, I though the purple yams would be interesting because they have a lot of texture, but they reminded Andrea of poop. They look like fat roots to me and would probably work well for an art shot but it's important for the model to believe in the concept and it's getting late so I don't have a problem shooting with the dragon fruit.



She looked really raunchy with the dragon fruit. This is why the model needs to believe in the shot. If she does, she'll do whatever is needed to make the it work. Plus, I love slutty and raunchy even though I don't shoot it much, so it all worked out.



2 comments:

  1. hey Chi, thanks for the nice comments. Just looked through loads of your blog, your photos are great! I really like what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great shot of a beautiful model! Your comments after the hook shot got my attention...

    "I didn't see the point in putting it in her ass because it would have been hidden."

    All I can think is that I'm glad I'm not as dedicated a photographer as you, because I can think of several reasons for putting it in her ass, and non of them have anything to do with the photo!

    ReplyDelete