Disable Right Click

Monday, April 30, 2012

Exotic and Flexible Odaxe

I had wanted to shoot with Lady Odaxe for awhile, but she wasn't local. Then I received a message from her about shooting the coming weekend. She was traveling through SF so I couldn't miss this opportunity.


She looked good when I picked her up at BART for the trip to the studio. But after putting on makeup she transformed into a sexier and intense vixen.


I hadn't given the concept much advance thought because I knew so little about her. Also, I was working on my entry into an art book so I didn't have time for anything overly ambitious. The most straightforward concept was to take advantage of her flexibility, and when she said she enjoyed asphyxiation, that was my cue for adding some water.



All in all, this was a great shoot for something last minute on a busy week. I loved the pics and can't wait til I shoot with her again.


No comments:

Post a Comment