Disable Right Click

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Be published in an erotic art book

I have the privilege of being one of the photographers selected for next year's 2012 edition of the The Mammoth Book of New Erotic Photography, and will have six pages of my photos there.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Mammoth-Book-Erotic-Photography/dp/0762439998

Because of editorial requirements, I'll need some extra shoots between May 3 through May 8, and possibly a shoot outside of that. Here's the participation options:

- There's lead models and non-lead models
- Lead models will be in multiple looks/pics. There are a limited number of leads (1-3) and they must be able to do at least 3+ shoots throughout that period, less if I've shot with you before.
- Non-lead models will participate in one shoot

Let me know if you're interested in either position. Models will need slim to fit figures and leads should be fit to handle suspension. Shoots would be in Redwood City (I can pick up from BART or Caltrain, possibly from SF) or San Francisco. Participating models will receive a copy of the book when it's published early next year.

Tweet (rue99), message on FL (rue99), or email (book@rue99.com)

2 comments:

  1. "Slim to fit figure"
    Aw Chi, as a non slim model who has worked with you multiple times this makes me sad. : (

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you need help Chi, I can assist you. I can be the fluffer! Im sad I was not chosen but I understand :) and Ive enjoyed shooting with you all the same!


      hugs and love. ss

      Delete