Disable Right Click

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Want her to bang me til I bleed... Part 1.5

Those were Katharine's words the first time when shooting with Rain, but she wasn't really bleeding at the end. Rain ended up cumming first, and buckled over and started mumbling incoherently. She eventually recovered, but that put the kibosh on the shoot's momentum.

This second shoot was going to be different. I was excited and got to the studio early. And waited. No Rain. No Katharine. I checked my cell and a half dozen texts were from Rain and Katharine sent while driving to the studio. Rain was stuck in traffic, and Katharine was late. I checked with Rain first, and she decided to give up after being stuck in the jam for an hour and a half.



I let Katharine know, but she was driving and didn't check until she arrived. We were both disappointed and I fumbled a little come up with concepts for a solo instead. After playing around with the blocks, we had some neat ideas and the shoot turned out alright. No drooling or ass fucking, but the pics and the company turned out great.



So we're still waiting for Part 2, but in the meantime, Go Katharine!





No comments:

Post a Comment