Disable Right Click

Monday, January 16, 2012

James Wets Katharine

JamesDarling was the other model that Katharine said she had a crush on. I couldn't very well let the girl's love - or lust - go unrequited, so I set up a shoot with the two of them. We shot in the bedroom, but it turned out to be a bad light night for me. It seemingly took forever to set up the lights this time. Adjust. Shoot. Adjust. Shoot. repeat ad Nauseum.


Once I stopped groaning about the lighting, the two of them went at it. Soon after James started on Katharine, she began to drool. That means she's having a hella fun time, and it seemed impolite to interrupt her to pose too often. Not that it mattered much. She wasn't able to follow instructions for more than a few seconds before moaning and thrashing. I get ignored a lot in shoots like these. 


Then came another surprise. Without the slightest warning, she squirted. Not some little newbie squirt, but a huge splat-got-James-hand soaking wet squirt. Funny thing is, she doesn't even like the feeling and it's only the 2nd time it happened to her. I wasn't prepared and didn't have the best shot, but pics or it didn't happen so here's the tail end.



As Katharine pointed out, she's become a fixture in my shoots. Katharine and Casey. Katharine and Rain.  Katharine solo. Katharine and James. Strange things can happen with so much familiarity, like wearing a huge bow on my head while shooting. Fortunately there's no pic of that, so it never happened.

3 comments: