Disable Right Click

Friday, January 20, 2012

Starfalls Brings a Shiny Toy

With Starfalls, I never know what to expect but it's always going to be interesting. One time she brought Bobby Bends and a lovely roommate, another time a dress, and this time... a shiny new chrome butt plug. My first thought was this would be great with the magic wand and looked forward to the engaging looks and sound effects.

Prior to the shoot she told me she wasn't feeling very well but wanted to go ahead anyway, and posing in the bed seemed the least strenuous. After the perfunctory lighting, she stuck in the plug, turned on the wand, and I got ready to go. 




I watched Starfall's expressions as she began to moan, "The wand is making me nauseous." Uh oh. Not the exactly what I expected to hear. She still wanted to go ahead though - sans wand - and we kept shooting. 


Starfalls is convinced I have an ass fetish. I know better than to bite the hand that feeds me, and want to keep a good thing going so not a word of contradiction from me. Here's an ass shot that she does so well. 



And despite her being sick, the shoot was still steamy, I had a great time, and can't wait til she's 100% again.  

1 comment:

  1. one vote for the film noir lips of starfalls

    ReplyDelete