Disable Right Click

Monday, January 23, 2012

Sunshine in Rain

I had a rough day and was feeling down the night I was scheduled to shoot with Rain. She's tough, but also caring, supportive, and fun to hang around. If any model could help me get out of my funk, she'd be the one.

Rain brought a nice surprise: a six pack or nearly so. She'd been exercising and was in better shape than ever. Even her face was sexier. Naturally, she wanted to get a few shots of her new look and I obliged.



We took some shots with a bra and underwear, before she took her bra off. We took more shots highlighting her abs and boobs. After awhile she pushed her underwear down on one side. This is such a common glam pose that I didn't think twice of it and kept taking pics.


After a few minutes I noticed her expressions were becoming more intense. Looking carefully from my shoot position 20' away, I realized she had been fingering herself the whole time. Being a a little down, I did the unthinkable by asking her to switch poses when she was close to cumming. She stumbled forward and mumbled, "Whaaaatttt?" in a daze, which she's in whenever she cums.




When I'm low, I try different things. In this case to her surprise, I did some glam shots and in the process, talked a lot, exchanged a few hugs, and sure enough, felt better at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment