Disable Right Click

Thursday, December 22, 2011

I want her bang me in the ass til I bleed...

Those were Katharine's words when I presented her with the opportunity to shoot with Rain. Which is perfect because Rain is all about banging girls and guys with a strap on.

I didn't want a conventional shot because there's millions of those already. At the studio I suggested something kitchz for fun, but the idea wasn't getting a lot of love from Rain and Katharine was agreeing with her on just about everything. As she explained, "Rain is going to bang me in the ass, so of course!" No love indeed.

Then I tried a different angle. What about something edgier, like Jason meets Jenna Jameson? Rain still wasn't feeling it, but Katharine abstained from commenting. Ha! I was on the right track and she must have loved the idea.





Katharine didn't really end up bleeding, but there's always next time. The two had great chemistry and the shots were banging. So to speak.


1 comment: