Disable Right Click

Monday, June 20, 2011

Two great shoots over the weekend

On Saturday, I shot with Tiger, a model on FL. As with all first time models, I didn't know whether she'd arrive on time or at all, but she made it early. We shot several concepts, including hentai, objectification (puppet), and a cute chain leash. They all worked out really well and when I examined the photos more closely in post, her skin and figure were great, needing little post processing. Her facial expressions were solid as well.

The Sunday shoot was with FemmeMistress and Starfalls, also models on FL I had shot with Starfalls a couple times before, but this time she had made sure to get more sleep. What a huge difference - lots more energy, looks, and just way more fun to collaborate with. Kids, be sure you get enough sleep before you do any modeling sessions.

It was my first time shooting FemmeMistress, and our first shoot was was really down to earth and with no drama. My concepts are provocative, and models who enjoy this type of work often have issues, but she had none. She was enthusiastic, had lots of energy, and I wish I had been cloned so I could shoot the most of her. She has great eyes, and we got some great shots with Starfalls and some solo concepts in the tub and couch.

All in all, a great weekend.

A tamer pic from a prior shoot, model names withheld.

No comments:

Post a Comment