Disable Right Click

Monday, June 27, 2011

Charisma and FemmeMistress

Did another shoot with FemmeMistress last Wed before heading out to Bangkok, but with Charisma this time. I was short a couple of stands and a light, so I took simpler shots and experimented with a more candid look. I even took artsy sharp-but-blurred hot light shots to capture some motion. My strobe shoots are definitely punchier, but I had fun trying something different. It also gave the models a chance to play around more.

Here's Mistress and Charisma showing their hot light sharp-but-blurred shot pose. See, if you accidentally shoot a pic that looks like this, it's called a crappy blurry photo. But when done on purpose, I get to call it art.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pics, like your all work. :)
    Really.

    I do have a question. How to follow your blog if it's not compete? Maybe it's just your pourpose but the blog is visible on line. :)

    Best Regarda.

    MDS

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MAstro De Sade I'm a newbie to blogging, so can you explain what you mean when it's visible online and how to follow? I'll update to twitter whenever I update my blog.

    twitter.com/rue99

    ReplyDelete