Disable Right Click

Saturday, November 3, 2012

An Unexpected Muse for the Weekend: Day 1

I posted a casting call for a model in my Masquerotica photo shoot this year. Chux responded, and her profile was perfect. Something along the lines of being an exhibitionist and the more people watching, the wetter she got. I take these things with a grain of salt because people tend to exaggerate, not to mention she hadn't done much modeling before.

A few days before Masq, I asked if she wanted to be a muse for the weekend and she agreed. I didn't know what she'd be like, but it was a good way to jump back into shooting more and out of my hiatus. Neither of us had dinner yet, so I put her exhibitionist side to a mild test while eating. She passed.




Although Chux already told me what she'd be comfortable shooting, I was apprehensive because I didn't see that in any of her pics. She says she loves dancing so I took some shots of that instead, but it wasn't working. I asked if she'd be comfortable masturbating, and she jumped right in.




Not only is she an exhibitionist, but she can cum faster than almost anyone I know. So what happens when you combine an erotic photographer with a lovely exhibitionist model who can cum quickly and easily?




After a few shoots and as many climaxes, I took some artsier looks.


That was a great start. I was looking forward to what the next day would hold...

No comments:

Post a Comment