Disable Right Click

Sunday, November 11, 2012

An Unexpected Muse for the Weekend: Final Day 3

On the final day of the weekend and our last shoot for this trip, we went to the studio. After a little time cleaning up and reorganizing from Masquerotica, we were ready to shoot.

I had a chance to set up my own little kink.com-style shoot.



Then, she surprised me with an arm suspension. You'd have to do this to realize it, but an arm suspension like this is far harder than an inverted single leg suspension. I've had wrist cuffs that support body weight for years, but this is the first time I've used them.





She was so excited by the suspension that she couldn't sleep until 5 am, and I had a lot of really cool pics.

This drew our weekend's shoots to an end as she left to meet other people in her travels. She's gone from SF, but I won't forget her anytime soon.

1 comment:

  1. Please Post more of these! Do you have a video of the suspension?

    ReplyDelete