Disable Right Click

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Dinner and a Shoot with Rain DeGrey

It's been months since my last shoot. Lots of things have gotten in the way - mostly work and lack of time - but I decided to pick up the camera for a spur of the moment shoot with Rain after we got together for dinner. She's lots of fun to be around and we always have lots of interesting discussions.

She loves her stockings and accessories, and I prefer more abstract materials.



All I had in the condo that I could set up quickly was cloth, so I went with that while she looked lovely going for something else...



You never can tell which way things will go when shooting with Rain...


She looked great with what I had. But I'm sure she still prefers her fishnets. Maybe next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment